Thursday, January 25, 2007
Summit Love
Hi guys! What an awesome idea....way to go, Kevin! Just a quick note to say hello and let you all know that I've enjoyed reading your posts. It seems like everyone is doing well. Congrats to Peter! What exciting news. As for me -- I'm currently living in Hoboken, NJ with one of my best friends from high school. As much as I LOVED spending the past few years in Boston I decided that it was time to be closer to home. I am working as a special needs teacher in a regional high school in North Caldwell, NJ. Not having any children of my own my students have become my passion. I spend the majority of the day with the same four kids. Their ages range from 17-almost 21 but they learn on a kindergarten through second grade level. It was quite an adjustment for me at first but now I am really in my element. It's a challenge because I get to write my own curriculum and I am teaching them in three different content areas. Anyway, I could go on and on (Shannon, as a fellow teacher I'm sure you understand!!) but I won't bore you with all the details. In other news, I am eagerly anticipating the birth of my second niece or nephew. Please keep Melinda in your prayers...she is due any second! I love you all and can't wait to read more. xoxo God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment