
I absolutely love getting updates on everybody! This is awesome! This picture was taken at Christmas when Aaron was home. I wish I had a video camera because Aaron was jumping up and down with Luke on his shoulders! As cute as this picture is Luke's laugh was the best part!
Not much news from Mishawaka. Luke took his first steps exactly a week ago! I can't believe that he is going to be a year old next month! I finished school in December with a double major in Finance and Banking. I have been job searching locally but there are not alot of options in the South Bend area right now so I have decided to take a real estate pre-lisencing class to open up more options.
On a random note, I have been using my juicer alot lately. I love to juice apples and strawberries and the like, but today I tried some veggies like cucumber and celery and it was awful! I know carrots are great but I'd like to mix some other veggies in with my fruit...so if anyone knows a combo that tastes great I would love to know!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment