
Dear Family,
I have recently set up this web-log as we discussed at Grandma's funeral. I have sent an invitation to publish posts to those of you whose email addresses I have in my palm pilot. Please let me know if you would prefer to use a different email address and/or if you know any of the other cousins' emails. I look forward to some feedback and getting this site up and running. Shall we allow the uncles and aunts to publish?
Love you all,
I have recently set up this web-log as we discussed at Grandma's funeral. I have sent an invitation to publish posts to those of you whose email addresses I have in my palm pilot. Please let me know if you would prefer to use a different email address and/or if you know any of the other cousins' emails. I look forward to some feedback and getting this site up and running. Shall we allow the uncles and aunts to publish?
Love you all,
Kevin
P.S.
For those of you who are less technologically savvy and need help posting messages or pictures, feel free to email me (kpgarvey@gmail.com) and I'll walk you through the process.
3 comments:
Hey Kev,
thanks for all your help with the photos. I posted the news of our engagement, and the story, in the comment section on the announcement story that you posted. any clue how to post for the main page of the website, and not on the comments section?
Peter
Peter,
You DID post on the mainpage when you directed us all to go to the comments section!? You definately are still on cloud nine, cousin! To publish on the mainpage, just do what you did to direct us elsewhere, except, don't direct us elsewhere!
Thanks so much for setting this up, Kevin! It is SO great to be able to get the news of all my cousins with the click of a mouse!
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment