Sunday, January 14, 2007

News from the Old World




Hello everyone,

Not being one of those kind of people - the people who understand how this works - I haven't been able to make this behave with the whole pictures thing, I did try through.

I will call Claudia though and ask her to, she being the keeper of the camera.

Things are going pretty well over here... I am on the gardening leave that never was. Next week I finish at the charity I have been working for since my graduation, from here on out I will be in the world of politics.

I am going to work for the Conservative party (think Churchill, Disraeli Wellington) as there new Donor Club Recruitment Manager - basically my job is to target and reel in major one-to-one fundraising prospects. So that is new and exciting.

Rachel and I are starting to get serious about the house hunting. I say househunting but it's flat hunting really, houses costing what they do in London.

The new date for the wedding is going to be the 2nd June although official invitations haven't gone out yet. This is the private canvass to make sure that eveyone isn't going to scream that no one can make it once everything is in the mail and I can't do anything.

I guess that is it for now. I will be looking in to see what else is going on in the Diaspora.

All my love to all.

Eddie

3 comments:

K.P.G. said...

One of the perks of being the webmaster of our blog is I can edit all of your posts. This is a power I do not take lightly and will not usually exercise. But I took the liberty of uploading a picture of Eddie until he can have Claudia show him how to change it. Sorry Eddie, I hope you don't mind. You look "shawp" as they say in Boston.
Love,
Kevin

Anonymous said...

Dear God my head is large.

Petros said...

Eddie,

you dog. Hehe. Thanks for the post on my announcement. Very Funny. I enjoy the english sense of humor. Or is it merely Garvey? I am very happy and look forward to seeing you at my wedding. (Hey, for the story, go to the annnoucement on the main page and look at the comments).

a big hug,

Peter