
Well I'm finally posting...something at least to say hi. I'm really busy right now between school and work. I'm now a Mortgage Broker for Southgate Financial Group (since the beginning of January), I plan on graduating this summer and took the GMAT this week in order to apply for an 11-month MBA program at UCD for this fall. Lots of things going on... The picture is from this fall, of Alissa and I. We've been dating since this fall but have known eachother since 2000, and pretty much dated (over-the-phone) for those 6 years until last fall when we officially started dating. Things are looking good. really good. (haha) Peter's girlfriend/fiance said 'yes', he proposed in St. Peter's Square right before the Pope prayed the Angelus! Pretty exciting... Well, looks like I'll be seeing you all soon, (a wedding in Italy?! I can't wait!)
Love,
Will
No comments:
Post a Comment