Wednesday, January 17, 2007

General update from the land of Neil.



Hay everyone.
I just wanted to write a few words to let people know what is new with me...not much...
Unfortunately I'm not getting married and I don't have any cute children to post pictures of. The only picture I could find was this old one from Spain in the summer with Kevin and Tommy. (I know they aren't much to look at but they're family.)
I'm studying Spanish and Management at 'University College London' (U.C.L.) As many of you may realise, it is the same course as Claudia. I figure if I copy her for long enough then eventually I will have some really great qualifications, then hopefully I'll find a really great job and maybe she can be my secretary or something. I don't know; I'm just spit-balling ideas...
Apart from school, which is going pretty well, I've been doing some part-time work behind the bar at our local health club and of course getting my church on regularly. That's how I flow. I haven't been playing much football/soccer because the college teams don't take it very seriously. I played for a couple months but it was kind of frustrating. Hopefully I'll find a new team and be able to get my game on soon.
That's about it. If anything exciting does happen I will be sure to post!!
lots of love, neil.

2 comments:

K.P.G. said...

Awesome, Neil!! Thanks for the update and photo. If Claudia doesn't take you up on the offer, I eagerly volunteer my services as your secretary and bodyguard. Keep on blogging in the free world!

Katie Romero said...

Where IS Claudia? Somebody get that girl to post something!