Sunday, January 14, 2007

Laetare e pregare, to all my garvey cousins!


Dear cousins,

I invite you all to rejoice with me and pray for me! I am going to Italy next Sunday to propose to my girlfriend Francesca. God willing, I will be proposing in from of St. Peter's basilica on Sunday the 21st. I ask for your prayers of discernment for us, and to help us lead a Christian time of engagement. God bless you all in each of your lives, let us keep in touch!

Peter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, Peter! we wish you and Francesca all the best! we will be praying for you on the 21st
love clare and kevin

Anonymous said...

You dawg... just watch where you do it - now that they have put the incorrupt John XXIII upstairs in a glass case. The would be a rather akward backdrop.

Neil GC said...

Peter,
what can I say man...
Living the American dream...
oh yeah baby...

prayin for you cous!
neil

K.P.G. said...

peter,

hope you don't mind the photo i added to your post. it seemed a propos and fecking beautiful! can't wait to hear about the trip.

love you cuz!

kevin

becky said...

so?! did it happen?! can we have details, dear peter?

K.P.G. said...

Peter! What's the news, man!? You can't leave us hanging like this! We NEED another post!