

I'm posting a couple fantastic "action shots" of Peter and his beautiful fiance, Francesca. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say: "Way to go, Peter!" You look so happy. True Love!!! I can't wait to meet you, Francesca. Peter has lots of news, and I'll let him fill you in on all the details, but I just couldn't wait to get this picture on the site. Definately, another chapter in the 'Pyma Joy.'
Love,
Kevin
p.s.
Does anyone know Kevin Waymel's email? He is the only cousin still left out of the PymaWay and his absence is sorely noted. Please send it to me, a.s.a.p.
Love,
Kevin
p.s.
Does anyone know Kevin Waymel's email? He is the only cousin still left out of the PymaWay and his absence is sorely noted. Please send it to me, a.s.a.p.
6 comments:
CONGATULATIONS! Can't wait to see everyone in Rome, especially Peters wife-to-be.
So you want the news, huh? Yes, I proposed to Francesca after the Pope's Sunday angelus. Interestingly, the Pope greeted the pilgrims from Lecce which is Francesca's town. She is a beautiful girl, both inside and out, and you will all love meeting her. Of course, you are all invited to the wedding, which is August 4, 2007, in Conversano, Italy. We have selected the Church, "Maris Stella", and are looking right now at hotels on the coast at which to make reservations for you all.
So anyway, I told her that I loved her, that doubts of the seminary and vocation had kept us apart, but that now I was sure, and wanted to take care of her, protect her, and love her, for the rest of my life. She cried, of course. Then I got down on one knee (which a friend told me is not an Italian custom, who knew?), and pulled out the ring. When I did this, her brothers and sister (who were there in the Piazza, taking in the whole scene - and thanks to whom you have the pix) said that everyone in the crowd around us gasped. What a moment! Blessed be God, and Praised be Jesus Christ, SHE SAID YES! Okay, so you knew that part. We hugged and kissed, and our personal paparazzi kept snapping photos (more to come, if Kev is willing to post them. I'm a bit computer illiterate). Afterwards, we all went out for lunch to celebrate, in a restaruant in the Jewish Ghetto. I hope that is not a sign of anything.
The next day I went to see a professor of mine at the Lateran, where I hope to study for a licentiate in Philosophy next fall. I will be travelling to Italy to see about an apartment for the two of us this June.
REJOICE WITH ME, COUSINS AND BROTHERS! I AM TRULY HAPPY, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTINGS OF SUPPORT! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.
More to come (be checking your mailboxes for the invitation)
with love,
Peter
peter thats such an amazing story! so happy for you!! cant wait to meet her!
love clare
Hooray, Pietro! That is just amazing. Can't wait to meet her. So where in Italy will you all be living? What does she do? How did you meet?
Yeah, Peter!!! Congratulations! I cannot wait to meet this beautiful girl. I am so happy for you. Michael and I (and baby) definitely hope to be able to come this August!
congrats, peter! that is truly an amazing story. i can't wait for the wedding and to meet your beautiful bride-to-be. god bless! xoxo
Post a Comment