Life is good in DC, and Ava cannot stop talking about her new cousin, Mary Melinda. She's walking now, traipsing around on her little chub legs readying the house for her first birthday this Friday. I've attached a picture of her in the Elf costume that Grandpa Rush bought her for Christmas.
Lauren just spent a weekend in NY with high school friends and I watched Villanova lose a tight one to Notre Dame in Summit with Melinda. I don't expect much sympathy for the loss on this board.
I am a month deep in prep for the third CFA exam, which I will sit for this June. God willing, this will be the last spring that I dedicate to this certification. Peter, an August trip to Rome sounds like just the balm I'll need this summer...
Love to all.
I am a month deep in prep for the third CFA exam, which I will sit for this June. God willing, this will be the last spring that I dedicate to this certification. Peter, an August trip to Rome sounds like just the balm I'll need this summer...
Love to all.
Michael Luke
2 comments:
Now there's a good looking one-year old. She must get it from her youngest, smartest, best-looking, and favorite uncle, whoever that is. Missing you, Ava, and Lu very much, and can't wait to see you at the Villanova game.
Little Ava looks so beautiful and adorable in her little Mrs. Clause outfit!!
Post a Comment