Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How you feeling?



Hey all! The title is James' new favorite phrase. It seems he asks me or someone in the room this every 2 minutes. Makes Corey and I wonder... Anyway, just thought I'd write in just to check back in. James started preschool January 8th and is absolutely loving it. He is such a social being. Sean, too, is such a smily guy. He has the best laugh and thinks everything I do is about the funniest thing he's ever seen (which makes me feel special even though it's not like he has much to compare me to!) I was supposed to start back up at work last friday, but got very ill and was unable to, so hopefully I will be in this week though. (Another one of the perks of James going to school is all the fun germs he brings home.) I sure do miss my design work, makes me feel more complete as a person to do both the mom thing and the thing I worked my ass off for the past 20 years of my life in school for. Corey's doing very well. He's such a great help with the kids and loves them to pieces. The other day he looked at me and said in all seriousness that he thinks James is the greatest human being on earth. Corey also is the happiest man on earth now that his 2 favorite teams are headed to the Super Bowl! Go Bears!
Here's a photo of the boys and Lizz's Luke:

No comments: