OK, any advice on how to attach photos? The photo icon didn't work for me. I am very tech unsaavy. I have a photo of a bloated Maria in a pink bikini glowering at the camera which I want to post.
Margaret
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marg,
Good to hear from you! The photo icon in the taskbar is the way to upload pics. It is sometimes unreliable. When you push it, are you directed to a page from which you can browse your computer for pictures and asked where in the post you want the picture to appear and what size you want it to be? If not, there is something wrong. If so, then you are in the right place and my only suggestion is to refresh your browser or try again later. Send me an email or give me a call if you continue to have problems and I'll try to walk you through it.
Post a Comment