Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Summit's Sickly
Hey guys, just thought I would keep all of you posted on the City of Summit. Like my brother said, the East Coast freaked out over the two inches of snow that somehow caused not one, but two straight days of disrupted school. This was nice, as they preceded our February break. What was not fun was what came wit it. Since the start of break, Friday, I have had a Sore throat, and a bad stomach (I won't go into details for those with a weak constitution) which quickly developed into a full-out virus. I'm getting better, but somehow managed to get Dennis sick, supposedly, on the first day back from break. I made a sacrifice and stayed home to help out. Now however, I am trying to get back on track after issolation from the world, and am trying to find out what school work I have missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment