Sunday, February 4, 2007

The Latest News...

Well...We're engaged! I'm sure the majority of you already have heard, but I just wanted to announce it for those that might not have heard. I proposed on the 26th of January, and we are hoping to have the wedding in December after Christmas this year!
Love you all,
Will

8 comments:

K.P.G. said...

Congratulations, Will!! I'm so happy for you and Alissa! What wonderful news. We couldn't have set this website up at a better time with all these blessed announcements of engagements and babies being made. Love, Kevin

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!!xxxx

Michael Luke said...

Awesome, Will! Can't wait to meet her!!

Katie Romero said...

CONGRATULATIONS, WILL!! Can't wait to meet this beautiful girl! How did you guys meet? How did you propose? Give us some details!

Katie Romero said...

P.S. Way to go proposing on my birthday! ;c)

becky said...

way to go, will. so happy for you.

Michael B Garvey said...

Well done Will! God Bless you & your fiance we cant wait to meet her.

Michael B Garvey said...

Well done Will! God Bless you & your fiance we cant wait to meet her.