First of all thanks Kevin I was having issues with this new blogger stuff. Usually I am quite computer savy and was very frustrated that I could not figure out how to upload ect. Anyway I think, like Claud said, I was pushed into action with the threat of removal from the PYMA. Get real that never would have happened.
It is so wonderful to have this website, and to be able to see whats going on in everyones lives. Congrats to all the new mothers, newly engaged, happily married, happily single, wonderfully garvey people in our family. Ha ha I think that covers everyone! Claud I am sure Spain is wonderful and the roommates sound great. Peter a special congrats thats amazing and I am so happy for you. Keeping you and the new fiancée in my prayers.
Ok now for my own personal life. As you all know and Tommy has provided pictures Mary Melinda is the most recent addition to the Summit Garvey's family and she is beautiful. It was so nice that our whole family was together for her birth and it was great to see my family as it is more and more rare to get everyone together as I am sure you all know from your own families. Though all of us are in the US and on the East coast it still is suprisingly hard to see everyone.
I am still at school at Villanova following in the wildcat footprints of Michael Luke and absolutly loving every min. My classes are great and I am happy to say I still have no idea what I would like to do with my life. I am currently looking and interviewing for an array of internships from fashion design intern to PR intern to writing/journalist, and will let all know what happens or if I decide to find a local job in town. I am no longer playing lacrosse, and though I miss it a lot am very happy with the decision. I am more involved in my sorority and am holding a position on one of the commitees. Nothing too interesting there... I am also going on Spring break with GASP the other side of our family the Kirsch's! I am visiting Tyler Logan and Rachel and family in Atlantis for spring break this year. It took some convincing of Tom and Mary but they finally allowed myself and still current boyfriend Jason to go and hangout. I am very excited and looking forward to that in March.
Other than all that nothing new. The summit Garveys will be in New Jersey to watch the wildcats beat seton hall on saturday so it will be nice to be home for that.
Love to all.
xoxo
Ali Mary
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update, Aliababwa! You're right, I could never refuse any of my beloved cousins admission to the Pyma Way. The site is everyone's, not mine. But I did manage to get you and Claudia to post something, huh? Now if we could just work on Maggie, Hugh, Aaron and Clare I'd be a happy administrator.
Post a Comment