
I have to admit its pretty sad that I havent blogged yet considering I live under the same roof as Kevin. however I did come up with the "Pyma Way" title so that has to count for something.
there really isnt anything new with me. senior year is awesome. im having a blast. i got into boston college and im still waiting to hear from one other school but all the pressure's off which is nice. not sure what i want to major in though but i guess i have some time. i miss michael and katie hubbard (and especially their little ones) but they only moved four miles away so we see them a lot. thank goodness kev, shannon, lupe, and jack moved in because i dont think i could deal with a quiet house. im thinking about going to the kevin guest house with a friend for my senior service project so den you have to tell me how it was. im so happy for all the newly engaged couples and congrats to melinda. mary looks so cute. love and miss you all and cant wait to see everyone at the weddings!!
ps the picture is of me and james. its funny i dont even know if he knows my name because he just calls me godmother ("godmodder") which i love : )
1 comment:
Clare,
You can ask me anything about the Kevin Guest House. It is an awesome experience that I would recommend to anyone. My email is dgarveynj@comcast.net so let me know if there's anything I can do.
Post a Comment