ahem. noticed kevin's comment that this has become a boston etc chicago blog. Will try to keep you all more informed. Just to let you know, if you are ever in Rome, you all have a place to stay with Francesca and I.
I just selected a philosopher for my liscentiate thesis: Javier Zubiri.
Francesca and I just started a iconography workshop in our parish. We had five people last night, among whom a professional artist and a professor of architecture who teaches at the university of PaRIS AND with whom (pardon my random hitting of the caps lock key) I am becoming fast friends.
Francesca and I are well. Tonight we start pre labor classes (lamaz, psychological and medical preparation for any and all eventualities associated with labor)... I'm pretty psyched.
I'm translating my second book from Italian to english- a work on Philosophy entitled "the Sciences and the Fullness of rationality" by an Italian philosopher and theologian.
Thanks be to God the Lord is keeping us close to the church and community, which helps me to see my pride (not the evident boasting above and demonstration of all things worldly in my postings)... and the goodness of God to me (also note the many blessings posted above). The Lord is good, and is helping me very much here in Rome.
"How many wonders you have done, my Lord, how many plans you have made for us! They are too many to be counted."-Ps 40.
pray for us. you are all in our prayers. I miss seeing my new neices and nephews (2nd cousins?) and hope to catch up with everyone soon. We'll probably be in Denver around august, if anyone is coming that way then.
Peter
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment