Hi family,
Per Claudia Condon's request, I am attaching the photos from our camera the weekend of Will's wedding. Will, I apologize that you and Alissa are conspicuously missing from the photos! I gave instructions to people using our camera to take lots of photos, and I think everyone took that to mean that we wanted lots of photos with Claudia (jr.) in them! But it looks like you guys made out just fine with the amazing photos that your photographer took! What a beautiful ceremony, beautiful day, and beautiful bride (oh, and the groom was pretty decent too)! ;c) We had the best time the whole weekend. Thank you so much for inviting us.
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years. Congratulations to Michael Luke & Lauren on Charlie! (sp?) I can't wait to see photos! Post some as soon as you are able to get enough sleep and actually have a couple minutes to yourselves! Then again, that could be awhile, so perhaps one of your siblings could upload some photos?
Keep Katie Elizabeth and Becky in your prayers. Katie's doing much better, but Becky's really sick & nauseous everyday. It seems like this pregnancy will be no different than the previous two for her except for the fact that she will have 9.5 months of morning sickness and TWO boys to take care of!
Love to all,
Katie, Michael & Claudia
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment