

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to keep everyone updated on the summit garvey's. Melinda says she can't figure out how to use the blogs, so I am putting up a few pictures of mary at four months. We are all so happy to have such a blessing in our lives. I am living at home for the summer and working starting today in NYC. All is well with my family. My parents are currently on their way to the Pyma finishing up my fathers dream house. Can't wait to see it this summer. I know a lot of us will be there for July 4th! can't wait to see everyone either. Love to all. All are in our thoughts xoxo
Ali Mary
1 comment:
Thanks, Alex! What beautiful girls! Little Mary Melinda looks just like her mom. Adorable. Love to everyone in Summit. We can't wait to see you at the lake for a little Pyma Joy.
Post a Comment