Helloooo! Thought we'd check in again. Michael, Lauren! Way to go. Seriously excited about the ever expanding Garvey clan! Michael, Katie, LOVE the newest video clip. You have to teach me how to do that.
Mishawaka is as great as ever. I highly recommend everyone move back here so we can all live in the same neighborhood and blow these Cressy's out of the water! I love having Corey's family so close, though, seriously. Corey is doing well, keeping busy with work. Just finished up a big deal with Coach Charlie Weis for his Hannah & Friends charity's home. We went to a fancy dinner/auction and got to brush shoulders with some pretty cool sport celebs (Mike Golic, Ara Parsegen, Tony Rice, Rocket Ishmael, etc!) I am staying busy, working one day a week at my firm, designing the coolest places around, then potty-training James in the off days and trying to get Sean talking and crawling. Getting close. I think. I just watched on ABC news about the youngest new mensa member- 2 year old genius with IQ of 152! I'm getting James tested. We can top that. Sean is such a good cute kid. Corey calls him our angel baby, and I have to say, I DO feel like we are keeping him on borrowed time... like he's too good to last? Is that wrong? Am I weird and morbid? Anyway, I sure do love my boys and can't brag enough about them (at least to family.) 

I can't wait to see so many of you this year! Many in a very short while up at the lake! We cannot wait. A little anxious though to see how we're all going to fit! Summit Garvey's- how's the new cottage?! Is it done? I can't wait to see it! Love you all.
Keep writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment