Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hello everyone! Nice to finally check-in and let the whole world know that, no, I am not engaged. I know, I know, I just like to be unique; I thought I would run against the grain this year and stay single. I mean really, I think we should try to limit it to 2 Waymel weddings a year...not to mention the fact that I dont currently have a girlfriend, but lets not focus on that right now. :)

Well, just a quick note on what I have been doing for the past few months. I have been on a mission to find the least populated and least interesting cities in the United States of America. If any of you are looking for somewhere to vacation I can definitely tell you where NOT to go: Altus, Ok. Rapid City, SD. or Toledo, OH. just to name a few. Actually, not all of my trips have been bad. I did get to go on an implementation in Orlando, FL. Greensboro, NC. and I will be going to South Bend, IN pretty soon (in fact this week I will be spending Tuesday night in South Bend, only to return about 2 months from now for a 2 week stint). With my current job, I have to travel a lot and I always enjoy seeing family on those trips. In Dec. I spent a weekend with Aunt Suzi and Uncle Den, which was fantastic, and I look forward to seeing some of you while in South Bend.

I thought you all might enjoy some pictures of your beautiful/talented cousin Maria. However, don't let the pictures below fool you. Even though she may spend 3/4 of the game posing for the camera, she has pure talent. She made 3 baskets yesterday and their team took 3rd place. I would be willing to bet that she could beat me in basketball (and looks) everytime. I am just trying to figure out some way to create a position on her team for a cheerleader/player, but they won't let her on the court with pom-poms. I guess I will just have to settle for her quick poses and granny shots.

Love You All,
Hugh




Maria at the end of a long run to play defense. She had just enough time to strike a pose before the other players caught up.


Maria doing her victory dance after scoring.

3 comments:

Michael Luke said...

too cute...she's just...too cute. Great pictures, Hugh. And thanks for the update. Let us know if/when you roll through DC...

K.P.G. said...

Another county heard from!!

Thanks for the update and fantastic pictures, Hugh!

Lucas and Aaron, we're waiting on you guys.....

Katie Romero said...

What a cutie ;c) Thanks for posting the pics and updates, Hugh! Likewise, please give us a ring if you are ever passing through Chicago!