Friday, July 27, 2007

Claudia "Don't Act Like You're Not Impressed" Romero



Hello Family!

Hope everyone is doing well. We just went to the doctor yesterday and found out that our Claudia is a little heifer--95th percentile for her weight--a whopping 14lbs! She also got her shots and it was so difficult to hold her down while they poked her four times with needles. My little pincushion. I think it may have made her even more beautiful, though (which is hard to believe). She's also started to smile more and more which certainly adds to her beauty (see Youtube video below). I wish I could actually claim to have helped out with her looks, but she looks absolutely nothing like me. My mom jokes that the only thing I gave her is her irises (she is looking like she'll have light blue eyes). Other than that...she's the spitting image of Michael in almost every way.

We had so much fun at the lake over the 4th of July with everyone there (Summit Garveys and Boston Garveys). I've included a few of the highlights from the trip (including a miniature Caddy Escalade for the little ones grace a Nonnie). It was very amusing (but exhausting!) to have all of those babies there--NINE children aged 2 and under. We had a blast.

My maternity leave is almost over, and as much fun as it has been to be with my little "Grommet"/ "Sweet Pea" (as Michael and I call Claudia), I am looking forward to getting back to work. It will definitely be hard to leave her in the care of someone else, though...

At any rate, I hope that this post finds everyone doing well and enjoying their summer!

Lots of love,
Katie
P.S. To view more pictures from the lake, check out Michael's and my blog: http://family.romerocook.com






















No comments: