Dear Garveys, Condons, Greniers...all!
I hope you are all well! The stateside reception for Francesca and I will be at our home in Englewood, CO, on Sunday, August 26. I hope you can make it, if it's not possible to make the wedding in Conversano. I love you all very much and look forward to seeing you.
News: I am starting an artist's group in Denver, "StudioRoma", for Catholic Artists. I hope to continue this after I go to Rome. I am graduating from the Augustine Institute with a Master's in Sacred Scripture this May 19th. Francesca is here in Denver for a month, and we are enjoying spending time together. I look forward to you all meeting her.
Peter
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Peter-
Shannon, Lupe, Jack and I can't wait to see you and meet Francesca in Colorado! Love to you both!
Kevin
Post a Comment