

I just wanted to update everyone on the Summit Garvey's quickly. School for me at Nova is coming to an end, with only two weeks left. I will be living in Summit and commuting in and out of NYC this summer. If anyone is in the area please give me a call. Easter was great with the whole family complete with Ava in her bunny suite and mary melinda in the little outfit I gave her. If I uploaded correctly there should be pictures, but I probably did not. This past weekend was Mary's baptism and it was beautiful. The weather was beautiful as was the ceremony. Denis and I are the oh so proud to be GOTHHHHHHHHHHH parents. All is well can't wait to see everyone soon at one wedding or the next. Love love love
Alex
2 comments:
Ali ababwa! Thanks so much for the update and fantastic photos. It's been so long since someone posted anything I was afraid the cousins had given up on the whole blog idea. Give your sweet Gothhh daughter a big wet one from all of us up here. Can't wait to meet the little peanut. Love, Kevin
Oh my, Mary is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I miss you. Maybe we will see each other this summer. We are trying to figure out when we can make it up to the lake. Give everyone in Summit my love and kisses.
Love, Lizz
Post a Comment